Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Travel time



Well, I finally traveled for a photo shoot!!! I went to Ft. Worth to take some pictures for some family friends. We went to the stock yards (of course we had to visit as we were shooting lol) and looked around and took some pictures and all reunited and played catch up! It was a BLAST!!! J has the sweetest little babies ever- I absolutely fell head over heels for her little man and he taught me that when I took a picture of him I had to give him a high five- "five for the photo" he kept telling me haha and her 3 week old baby girl was just a stinkin doll- I swear she was so cute... we couldnt get very many pictures of her in public because she was so beautiful EVERYONE wanted to touch her and it cause a huge crowd- so we went back to her moms house for following pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment